Job Type: Software Developer Tester
Location: Exeter, Devon
Keywords: DBA, SQL Server, Database Administrator, Software, IT, C#
To apply: Click here
Hearst Health International offers independent, unbiased, and evidence-based care guidance solutions for supporting safe medication decisions, directing the ideal patient journey, driving high-quality clinical performance, and developing and implementing informed care strategies.
As a Software Developer Tester at HHI you will be developing a Cloud hosted SaaS solution, which utilises a RESTful web API and scaled-out SQL Server database layer to provide real-time prescribing support and clinical guidance at the point of care. The successful candidate will be working as part of a Scrum team, responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of the technology stack underpinning the entire solution.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Follow Agile methodologies to design, develop and test software.
- Carrying our code reviews
- Work collaboratively with the Product Owner to understand customer requirements
- Provide on-call out of hours support on a rota basis.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in C# development
- IIS 8
- Web Design
- RESTful Web Services
- SQL Server (TSQL) development (SQl2008R2 onwards)
- TDD/BDD practices
- NUnit unit testing
- Test automation
- SOLID principles
- Continuous Integration
- Git source control
- Strong communication skills
- An eye for detail and identifying problems