Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Keywords: Clinical, Researcher, Informatics, Healthcare, IT, Clinical Publishing
To apply: Click here
The role of Clinical Researcher will be suited to those with an interest in developing medicines and clinical information and a firm foundation in a relevant academic area. The post requires good communication skills, the ability to identify not only problems but also potential solutions and a drive to push standards to the highest level. A positive attitude and strong team work ethic are vital. An ability to see how the data maintained impacts on patients, rather than simply being a set of information collected in a particular format is also vital.
This role demands a commitment to quality, an enthusiasm for and recognition of the importance of the data to direct patient care and a desire to ensure that our best efforts are made to achieve the highest quality solution and level of service to our customers.
These are permanent positions working on our Multilex solution.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain the clinical and non-clinical data in the content management systems in accordance with editorial policies and work instructions.
- Develop and maintain work instructions and editorial policies
- Participate in project work as and when required.
- Provide support to Customer Services and other client facing teams in resolving customer queries and at customer meetings and user groups.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2:2 degree in relevant science orientated subject or experience with Clinical Content maintenance
- Good team player and communicator
Experience within the Healthcare or IT industry would be advantageous to your application. Comprehensive training provided.