Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Keywords: Business Systems, Quality, ISO, NICE, Information Governance
To apply: Click here
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Systems Manager to join our team in Exeter on a permanent basis. The Business Systems Manager is responsible for designing, maintaining and improving the system that ensures the quality across our solutions.
As part of its drive to improve patient safety, Hearst Health International has implemented a Clinical Risk programme, designed to meet the requirements of the appropriate NHS standards. The primary purpose is to identify and quantify risks at the start of a new product lifecycle. This will enable new products to include solutions to mitigate and minimise risks at the design stage, thereby reducing the costs associated with errors and corrective actions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for:
- Promoting quality achievement and a culture of continual improvement across Hearst Health International
- Developing and implementing quality management strategy and plans, to support Hearst Health International in the achievement of its annual business plan and longer term strategy.
- Developing and maintaining systems to ensure Hearst Health International remains compliant with all relevant national and international standards
- Such standards including ISO 9001:2015, NICE, NHS IG Toolkit.
- Facilitating measurement of performance against established standards and KPI’s
- Defining processes and procedures in conjunction with other key stakeholders to optimise the performance of Hearst Health International and the ways of working for its staff
- Ensure that Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans are in place for all HHI solutions and locations; and that these plans are robustly tested on a regular basis
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a commercial environment in a similar role, including exposure to ISO 9001:2015, ISO auditing and procedure design
- Experience in applying risk management methodology
- Ability to produce business documentation for use by Senior NHS personnel